Recoil Reducing Stamped AK Buttstock System
The SBT-K47 FK is a reinforced polymer recoil reducing buttstock system for AK47 made to replace your stamped receiver AK-47 OEM stock with a State-of the-Art M16/M4 durable & lightweight collapsible buttstock system
- Non slip design provides superior shoulder positioning enhancing tactical performance
- Recoil reducing buffer, will improve accuracy and “on target time” under rapid fire
- 8 positions tube for optimal fit of the stock length to your battle stanch
- Bolt on design for tight and easy fit on stamped receiver AK
- Constructed from durable & light weight fiberglass reinforced polymer composite
- Three integrated slots for sling attachment, one in the front and two at the rear
- Two ambidextrous metal Quick Detach rear sling swivel mounting ports
- No gunsmith required
- After market sized buffer tube
Stamped receiver AK-47/AKM/AK-74 Variants.
When using the Shock Absorbing Buttstock System, it is strictly prohibited to place any body parts on top or above the exposed part of the shock absorbing tube (with an emphasis on the shooter’s cheek).